MovaMail recently announced that it has released version 2 of its J2ME-based mobile email application. The new build of MovaMail allows consumers to access their WebMail, POP, and IMAP email services from their java-enabled mobile phones.
Building on the success of Version 1.0 which was first released to the public in October 2005, MovaMail V2 adds new features and performance enhancements that maximize the capabilities of today’s MIDP 2.0 mobile phones. New features include:
- Phone Address Book Synchronization – complete synch and server backup
- Complete Email Synchronization – including email status
- Attachment Support – view images, forward attachments
- Camera Phone Integration – email pictures from your mobile phone
- Multi-lingual support – support for any language in the end users mobile phone
- Optional XHTML interface – for users that can not or choose not to access via java client.
MovaMail’s Compression and Optimization engine has been completely reengineered to give users their email nearly 10X faster then most built-in email clients or WAP based solutions.
With complete multilingual support, MovaMail is free to download via mobile or web browser at www.movamail.com.