If you are looking for a compact color laser printer, the Samsung CLP-300 series may be the rig for you. The CLP-300 is ideal for those people who want the benefits of color printing but do not have the real estate for the typical color laser printers. The CLP-300 features a trim footprint of 15.4″ w x 13.5″ d x 10.4″ h and weighs a wispy 30lbs.
The CLP-300 printers are positioned for a wide variety of customers including home users, small businesses and even students who may currently use an ink jet printer for their everyday printing. Some of the features of the CLP series include:
- Easy to install toner bottles, instead of larger, cumbersome cartridges.
- Print speeds of up to 17-ppm in black and white, and 4-ppm in color.
- 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution which can be enhanced up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- 24,200 pages per month duty cycle.
- The high speed USB 2.0 interface makes setup and connectivity simple.
The CLP series printers come in two models: the CLP-300 and the network ready CLP-300N. Both are available now with estimated street prices of $299 and $349, respectively.
Samsung CLP-300 [Samsung]TAGS: CLP-3000, desktop printer, laser printer, Printers, Samsung