FujiFilm has announced the development of their new “workhorse” camera to be released in 2007. The FujiFilm FinePix S5 Pro will be released with a host of new features and upgrades from the previous S3 version.
A few of the larger improvements to this line of FinePix cameras include:
- Real Photo Technology Pro (a combination of Super CCD SR Pro and RP Processor Pro).
- Six preset ranges between 100% and 400%.
- Dual save mode to allow pictures to be save as jpeg and RAW simultaneously.
- Mac and PC Support.
- Shutter speed from 30 seconds to 1/8000 seconds.
- 2.5 inch LCD screen with 235,000 pixels.
- Unique Face Detection Technology.
- LAN and WiFi accessories.
There are many more existing features and features that will be added to the FujiFilm FinePix S5 Pro that truly makes this a nice addition to the FujiFilm professional line of cameras.
FujiFilm S5 [Digital Photography Preview]