Ahhh, what could be more adorable than a little bunny that reads your email?
The Nabaztag is a very curious piece of technology appearing at this week’s DEMOfall 2006 conference. DEMOfall is a showcase of the world’s most promising new technologies and a sneak peek at the future of the technology business.
Nabaztag is the creation from French company Violet. Nabaztag is a 9 inch tall plastic white bunny that connects wirelessly to your home computer network. Some of the bunny’s key features include:
- Its ears can spin or move up or down to notify you of incoming e-mail or the rise and fall of stocks.
- Read email or news headlines aloud by converting the text to speech.
- Announce the current time or play songs from your digital music collection.
- Issue a weather report by mean of color lights that glow from inside its belly.
- Performs according to preferences configured on Violet’s Web site.
- Marry another rabbit and link up over the Internet and instigate some bunny love.
Nabaztag is available for $150 from select online retailers.