I started using this mouse a few days ago and I am pretty happy with the results. I’ve been using a wireless mouse for a few years now and I decided to give a laser mouse a try. The problems I had with my previous mouse were pretty insignificant and were mostly related to battery life.
The MX1000 comes with a rapid-charging base station and a lithium-ion battery that never needs replacing; making battery life a non-issue. Another benefit is the laser which provides additional tracking power over the optical sensors found on optical mice. Gamers who are traditionally adverse to using a cordless mouse may find this a suitable gaming replacement.
Other features include:
- Universal page forward and back, plus an application switch that quickly moves between open windows.
- A tilting wheel for side-to-side scrolling.
- An illuminated 4-level battery indicator to monitor battery life.
- Cruise Control rocker for speed-scrolling up and down, and zoom with a click of the wheel.
- Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, Me, XP, and Macintosh OS X and higher.
Step up to a Logitech MX1000 Laser Cordless Mouse and experience the next great advancement in mouse technology.